•February 25, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Buildings that were shown in the last posted video are now added to the site in the Human Units section.
•February 19, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Here it is, the new video with tons of new features !
This is a 1 versus 1 compiled replay video played on BattleNet.
- New buildings
- New spells
- New game mechanisms
- Playable on 1v1, 2v2 and FFA
- New upgrades
- Graphics improvments
- New sounds
•February 9, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Check out the new map made by Lyfaen, it will be the launching map during the beta. It can be played in 2vs2, 1vs1 and Free For All. 2 versions of the map already exist (desert and forest). You can click the pictures to enlarge them.
•February 4, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Hey I’m still working hard on the mod, the beta is still planned current February. A teaser will be launched a few days before the release date.
- Most of the buildings have been remade
- The training system has been improved
- The launching map will be a 2v2 map which can also be played in 1v1 and FFA (the host can choose that in the lobby)
- The 3v3 map will be added some days after the beta, for larger team fights tests
- Surveys will be posted here during the beta to know what you think about some aspects of the game
•January 26, 2013 • Leave a Comment
The Screenshots section has been rearranged, you can now navigate easier between each screenshots with the addition of screenshots galleries.
Moreover, some new screenshots have been added in the Fights section.
•January 21, 2013 • Leave a Comment
4 new Screeshots available in the screeshots section. We can see various compositions of units in action
•January 17, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Here is the first look of the entire 3vs3 map, you can click on it to enlarge.
This map is oriented in team gameplay with close bases. More maps will be included in the beta like a FFA map that can be played in 1vs1 and 2vs2.